If you own a Chevy Cobalt and all of a sudden the engine fails and it’s out of warranty, most people are miffed for several reasons. The first thoughts go something like, what do I do? Do I need a Rebuilt Chevy Cobalt Engine for Less? Who do I buy my fresh engine from? Is it expensive? Reasonable questions as far as I’m concerned.
First off only five engines have been offered in the Cobalt. One of them uses a supercharger. One uses a Turbo and 3 are naturally aspirated. Turbos and superchargers add power without robbing energy. I know it’s a tough decision to make, which engine replacement suits you the best. Read more, perhaps it will clear some matters up for you.
You have choices. Choices are good. One can choose from a fully rebuilt engine with all of the factory updates, a true value which is very affordable. We sell low mileage used engines. all of which are pre tested in the donor car for perfect performance and no oil leaks. And we sell brand new crate engines. Brand new engines at a fraction of the dealership price.
One of these choices will suit your budget and needs. You have to call RebuiltEngines.co now and speak with a living, intelligent human being for more information and a quote.
Current engine list for Chevy Cobalt:
1. 2.0 L Turbo LNF engine. A turbocharged direct injected Ecotec engine and was introduced in the 2007 by Pontiac and Saturn
2. 2.0 L S/C LSJ engine. LSJ engines are supercharged variants of the LK9 Ecotec engine, with an M62 Eaton-Roots supercharger and air to liquid inter-cooler for more horsepower.
3. 2.2 L L61 engine. also known as a Z22SE in other countries. All Family II engines are straight-4 piston engines, originally developed by Opel in the early ’70s.
4. 2.4 L LE5 engine is a larger version of Chevy Ecotec motors.
5. 2.2 L LAP engine is used from 2006 to 2007 in the Cobalt SS. More spice to meet the Super sport demands.
One of the most important things wise consumers do is familiarize themselves with the subject before buying anything. We are prepared to spend as much time as needed to familiarize you in terms you will understand. An educated customer always makes better decisions.
Call a company that cares, Call RebuiltEngines.co right now and find out about our iron clad guarantee and wonderful customer service. Rebuilt engines are our specialty.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.